December 12, 2012

Let's Talk

I know this Christmas Season I have many blessings and lots of joy in my life.  However, I am aware that there are people in this world who are struggling just for their basic needs.  I cannot even imagine going to bed hungry every day or watching your children starving.

I recently came across the following site where you can play some trivia games and with each correct answer you can donate grains of rice to help end world hunger.  I just donated 500 grains of rice in less than two minutes.  There are several categories to choose from and it was fun to see how much I knew!  

Isn't the true meaning of Christmas about giving?  So let's have some fun and see how many grains of rice we can donate -- count up the grains and tell us how generous you have been!

http://www.freerice.com/category

No comments:

Post a Comment