December 6, 2012

Italian Chicken All-In-One

You have to try this -- it is really, really good.  It is a keeper for my family, and the best part, it cooks up all in one pan! 

Italian Chicken All-In-One

4-6 boneless chicken breasts
4 carrots, sliced thin
4 potatoes, not peeled, cut into chunks
.7 oz. Italian salad mix (dry)
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup chicken broth

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Place chicken in middle (down the length) of a greased 9 x 13" pan.  Layer carrots down one side of chicken and layer potatoes down the other side.  In a small bowl, mix rest of ingredients.  Pour over chicken and vegetables.


Do not cover.  Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes until chicken and vegetables are tender.


Servings:  4

2 comments:

  1. I made this recipe tonight and we really liked it. Something new to add to my menu!!! I am so excited to get fresh and new ideas. I'm excited about your blog. It was nice meeting you yesterday at the warehouse sale. And we haven't heard anything about the gift card. My husband is calling back tomorrow.
    Kathy Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice meeting you too!! I hope the gift card works out because I feel that is the only right solution.

    I'm glad your family liked this recipe -- it is now one of my family's favorites.

    ReplyDelete