September 20, 2016

Oodles of Fun

I just had an Oodles of Fun Cupcake Party thanks to #tryazon and #oodletip!   We celebrated my nephew's birthday this past weekend and I received a wonderful box of goodies filled with Sweet Creations by Good Cook.  In the box were cupcake dividers, cupcake stand, cupcake corers, cupcake batter scoops, cupcake papers, cupcake boxes and oodle tip decorating bags.  They even were generous enough to include a gift card to buy extra decorating products.  I couldn't pass up the sprinkles!

I have to admit that I really do like the decorating bags. They are one piece bags that already have the tip on the bag.  All you have to do is fill the bag, snip the tip to desired level and decorate.  The tip is designed to include many shapes like a giant swirl, a star swirl, a rosette and even writing.  You just snip to the level that will create these designs and away you go.  It literally takes minutes to decorate your batch of cupcakes, and you can do it with one bag.  The bags are twelve inches so they can hold quite a bit of frosting.  The best part is that these bags are disposable so less mess to clean up!   While I was using my gift card at Walmart I even saw bags that come with a shell tip. They really can take your cupcakes to the next level -- they will look professionally decorated!


As a side note, I really love the cupcake stand and cupcake boxes too.  The cupcake stand folds up flat so it is easy to store and adds a nice element to a party and the boxes are adorable.

For more information check out their site at http://everydaycooking.goodcook.com/sweet-creations or you can watch a video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHadiZTxpq0.






No comments:

Post a Comment