July 29, 2012

Let's Talk

I've spoken about my garden often enough so I thought I would show you some photos.  If you have never had one, I would love to inspire you to test your green thumb.  There is nothing like tasting fresh, organic produce.  It is so much healthier too.  Even if you just have a pot filled with your favorite vegetable, it is definitely worth having.

I am looking forward to tasting our first tomatoes (we've had a few cherry tomatoes just start to ripen) and green beans.  Those are my favorites.  What garden vegetable(s) do you look the most forward to eating?  Did anyone plant something they have never tried before?  We're trying sweet potatoes for the first time.  I'll let you know if we get any!

Banana peppers
Zucchini, cucumbers, squash, etc.
This is our garden a few weeks ago.
This is the broccoli I picked today!

No comments:

Post a Comment