July 29, 2012

What's For Dinner

This weekend I made a big turkey dinner.  I had purchased the turkey last Thanksgiving when the prices were so low (they will keep in the freezer for a year).  With the leftover turkey, I will freeze it and then in the future I will use it to make stir fry, barbecue turkey sandwiches, casseroles, etc.  This really helps me to save time in the kitchen on those busy nights.

*Sloppy Joes, Sweet Potato Fries, garden vegetables, grapes

Turkey
*Leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, broccoli, watermelon

*Toasted Ravioli, salad, clementines, homemade rolls

*Grilled Chicken Packets with vegetables, blueberries, homemade rolls

*BLT sandwich, tomato-basil soup, apples

*We have a pig roast to go to tonight so a break for me!

*Grilled fish, potatoes, steamed basil peas, peaches


 Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment