May 28, 2013

What's For Dinner

This week is going to be a super, crazy, busy week as I am hosting a family reunion this weekend.  Friday night we're going to a ball game, on Saturday there is a picnic at my house and on Sunday we're going to church and then brunch.  There will be about 75 of us so I have lots to do to prepare!  I still plan on cooking a few meals this week -- here they are!
Chicken Pockets

*Chicken Pockets, Creamy Noodles, Pineapple

*Roast Beef Teriyaki, Carrots, Rice, Blueberries

*Eggplant Parmesan (I kept putting it on my menu but our dinner plans kept changing.  So we're finally going to have it; I made it awhile ago so all I have to do is unthaw it and heat it up!  I like easy!), salad, apple slices, garlic toast

*Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese, cut up veggies, strawberries

*Eating at the ball game!

*Picnic!

*Leftovers


Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment