October 23, 2012

What's For Dinner

This is the menu that I've decided to make for our dinners this week.

Sausage Baked Potatoes
*Sausage Topped Baked Potatoes, tomato basil soup, rolls, pears

*Tuscan Roasted Chicken, seasoned vegetables, apples

*Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia (this will be a product review), Oregano Rice, broccoli, blueberries

*Lasagna, salad, homemade breadsticks, bananas

*Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, peaches

*Marguerita Pizza, salad, fruit cup

*Veggie Rice Medley, homemade breadsticks, applesauce


Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

(You may have noticed that one day you  look at the "What's For Dinner" post and the next day there may be something different about it.  Occasionally, I'll change my mind midweek because of leftovers or a sale or our plans change, etc.  So even though I plan a week's menu ahead of time - which allows me to remember to unthaw food if needed, helps me avoid last-minute trips to the grocery store, etc. - it is flexible.  Let's face it. . . even the best laid plans can change!)

No comments:

Post a Comment