August 14, 2013

What's For Dinner

As you can see on my menu this week, we're having Eggplant Parmesan.  That's because for the first time, our garden is giving us lots of eggplants!  It's been such a crazy summer weather-wise that I'm kind of surprised that anything grew!  I'm loving all the fresh veggies though, and when I say we're having fresh garden salad, I do mean it's fresh.  I just go in my backyard and pick the lettuce, the tomatoes, the cucumbers, the radishes, the peppers, etc.  It's a great way to grocery shop!!

Sloppy Salsa Tacos
*Sloppy Salsa Tacos, Blackberries (from our very own bushes!)

*Fresh Garden Salad, Beef Noodle Soup, Peaches, Artisan Rolls

*Eggplant Parmesan, Fresh Cucumbers, Bananas

*Tuna Noodle Casserole, Garden Green Beans, Strawberries

*Leftovers

*We have tentative Dinner Plans

*Grilled Chicken, Veggie Rice Pilaf, Fresh Garden Vegetables, Oranges


Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment