September 4, 2013

Peach Raspberry Smoothie

This weekend I made homemade oatmeal waffles and these peach raspberry smoothies for breakfast.  It was a hit with my family!  The best thing is that you can make these ahead of time and freeze them.  To do so, pour into freezer containers.  When you're ready to drink them, remove 1-2 hours ahead of time.  You can just set them on the counter to thaw.  If you would like to put one in your child's lunch (which I plan to do), remove four hours before they will be eating.  Just put it in an insulated lunch bag.


Peach Raspberry Smoothie

2 cups peaches, peeled and cut into slices or chunks
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
3 tablespoons honey

Put everything into a blender (like my blender?!  It's almost 30 years old!) and blend until smooth.  Drink up!!

Peach Raspberry Smoothie

Servings:  about 3 cups

*I used Fage Greek yogurt which I will do a product review for

No comments:

Post a Comment