December 28, 2012

What's For Dinner

Well, I wasn't going to do a "What's For Dinner" post this week with all of the holiday celebrations going on. . . I knew I wasn't going to cook too much.  However, after thinking about it, I thought I would fill you in on the few meals that I do plan on making.

*Christmas Eve we spent with my father's family -- there were 74 of us!  We had a traditional Polish dinner that included fish, sauerkraut, pierogies, etc.

*Christmas Day was spent with my parents, my sisters and their families and some other relatives.  We had the typical ham along with Chicken Marsala, Italian roasted potatoes, carrots, jello salad, etc.

*For dinner this day we had leftovers because you can't leave my mom's house without taking food home!

*Black Bean Quesadillas, fresh baby carrots, oranges

*Party at my house so I'm not really cooking.  You have to admit, appetizers can be a meal in and of itself!  (The Cheesy Baked Potato Slices will be one of the ones I make)

Hamburger

*Barbecue Chicken, oven baked potatoes, cauliflower, blueberries

*Hamburgers (on the grill!), Sweet Potato Fries, pickles, pineapple


Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment