September 16, 2013

What's For Dinner

I get asked if I really make the dinners that I post?  The answer is YES!  At least 99.9% of the time.  Occasionally, I will change my menu i.e. order a pizza (if I'm too tired to cook); trying to use some other food up first, our plans change, etc.  I do try to remember to change my post if that happens though!

So. . . yes I will be making these meals this week for my family!

Meatball Stew
*Meatball Stew, Grapes, Homemade Herb Bread

*Spaghetti with Garden Marina Sauce, Garden Salad (I love picking it from my garden!), Plums

*Pork Tenderloin, Potatoes, Dilled Carrots, Nectarines

*Vegetarian Chili, Cantaloupe, Homemade Herb Bread

*Herbed Baked Fish, Broccoli Florets, Oven Baked Fries, Apples

*Grilled Italian Chicken, Sweet Corn, Cole Slaw, Fruit Cup

*Veggie Rice Medley, (one of my favorite recipes!), Homemade Apple Sauce (using apples from our tree -- the first time we have gotten some apples!)


Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment