April 18, 2015

What's For Dinner

I don't know about you but lately I haven't been feeling like cooking too much.  With two part-time jobs and volunteering with Hospice, my day is pretty full.  That's why I always try to throw in some quick meals during my meal planning so that I can have that break when I need it.  As you can see, this wasn't the most ambitious cooking week!

*Veggie Rice Medley, Plums, Homemade Herb Bread

*Grilled Hot Dogs, Sweet Potato Fries, Carrot Sticks, Pears (canned from our trees!)
Chicken Noodle Dinner

*Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese, Fresh Vegetables, Apples, Homemade Herb Bread

*Chili Soup, Green Pepper Strips, Humus, Cheese & Crackers, Bananas

*Chicken Noodle Dinner, Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Apple Sauce

*Grilled Fish, Rice, Green Beans, Strawberries

*Homemade Pizza, Salad, Raspberries


Note:  if the dish is highlighted, the recipe has been posted

No comments:

Post a Comment